ETIWANDA HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY CONNECTION
You are cordially invited to join us for the 2023-2024 school year
Membership is $5.00 per person
E-HighCC is a group of Parents, Staff and members of the Community
working together to support Etiwanda High School
- Assist with School Activities
- Coordinate Volunteers
- Promote Communication
We are always in need of volunteers or donations!!!
If you would like to donate, volunteer for events and or serve on the board, please become a member and check the appropriate line on the membership envelope. Your contact information will be added to our email list and you will get updates on upcoming events and ways you can help make a difference at EHS.
These are a few of the events E-HighCC has hosted or contributed over the last few years:
- Hosted a Back to School BBQ for staff
- Participated in Freshman Parent Orientation
- Partnered with EHS Counselors for Career Day
- Helped Administration with ticket sales during football season
- Helped the office staff as needed
- Hosted the Staff Holiday Breakfast
- Provided snacks to students taking Accelerated Placement exams
- Hosted Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Hosted a concession stand during Graduation
We look forward to having you join us!
E-HighCC is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization focused on bridging the gap and enhancing parent involvement at our high school. We understand the significance of parent involvement and we are dedicated to partnering with our Principal, Mr. Wolfe, to achieve this goal. A parent involvement group takes work and dedication and we look forward to you joining us. Your donation is tax deductible.
Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 5:00pm in the Professional Development room.
For additional information email us at [email protected]